The Deadline to Get Your FTC Safeguards Compliance Plan in Place is fast approaching!
Take the guesswork out of implementing these new requirements and allow the compliance experts at Ignite Consulting Partners to give you what you need to be fully compliant!
- Information Security Program Safeguards Overview
- 10-Step Plan for Success
- Internal Questionnaire for Risk Assessment
- List of Mandatory Requirements for your ISP
- Risk assessment outline
- Reminder Lists to help your teams through the process.
- Nearly 70 Pages of Documents and Resources
- Requirements Listing for Your Safeguards ISP
- Encryption Policy
- Email Policy
- Mobile Device Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Policy for Employees Working Remotely
- Physical Security Policy
- Incidence Response Policy
- and much more!
Safeguards requires a written plan. In “The Works,” Ignite provides:
- A practical outline to the Incident Response Plan, organized into a single document.
- It helps define the plan’s goals to documenting the postmortem after an incident.
- It helps establish a team of initial responders to an incident with defined roles, responsibilities, and means of communication.
- Safeguards Letter to Service Provider
- Service Provider Questionnaire
- Safeguards Service Provider Contract Amendment
- Service Provider/Vendor Management Policy
Ask the Compliance Experts at Ignite your questions!
Get FREE Tuition to CAM’s Highly-Rated Online Compliance and Ethics course with purchase of “The Works!”
(See below for details)