- Includes California Rules and Regulations regarding Automotive Finance, Retail and Advertising.
- Reduce/Eliminate Employee and Employer Liability by Providing Compliance Training, Testing and Certification to all Customer-Facing Employees that Have Access to or Handle Sensitive Customer Information, and/or Employees that Present F&I Products or Employees that Quote Payments for Vehicles and/or F&I Products.
- Dozens of Federal Laws and Regulations Pertaining Specifically to Automotive Retailing, Financing, Advertising, Used Vehicles, Oral Statements, Customer Privacy and Loan Origination, Including FTC Safeguards Compliance Rules and their Ongoing Updates as they Occur.
- Relevant Compliance Training, Testing and Certification by Job Description for Salespeople, Management, and F&I Managers so that Everyone Involved in the Sales Process Understands How Their Actions Affect the Overall Compliance Objectives.
- All Training is Self-Paced and Delivered Online, On Demand. This $495 Compliance Course can be Completed in as Little as Four Hours by Most Individuals.
- For Employers, Administrators Determine When Employees are Invited to Complete Course Material. Our Proprietary Learning Platform Delivers Daily, Weekly or Monthly Reminders to Train (so Management Doesn't Have To) and Remembers the Last Session Completed by Each Employee at the End of Each Day and Serves up the Next Session to Each Employee by Email, Eliminating the Need to Repeatedly Log In. This Virtually Guarantees that Course Completion Rates are 100%.
- All Employee Activity can be Monitored by Management in Real Time from Any Device, Including Mobile. All Employee Activities, Including Time Spent Training, Sessions Completed, Test Scores, Feedback Comments and the Code of Ethics Agreement (Agreement to Comply), are Digitally Time-Stamped and Saved in Each Employee's Digital File in Case of Audit.
- Optional Ongoing Monthly or Quarterly Compliance Training with Testing Available to Employers on a Subscription Basis for all Customer-Facing Employees to Meet the Updated FTC Safeguards Requirements.
- 63 lessons
Questions? Contact Us!Send a Message
For Dealers, Lenders and Employers Looking to Train a Team, Contact us!
63 Sessions Total
20 Content Sessions
11 Video Sessions
14 File Attachments
2 Feedback Submission Opportunities