- Increase your influence, advance your career, and increase your income with leadership skills that work in any environment
- Everyone (salespeople and managers alike) can be a leader. Why not choose to lead?
- Leaders are encouraged to first "manage themselves" to greater results, set personal goals and then see them through as examples for others to follow.
- Students are encouraged to praise often, inspect often and offer help when needed (serve others).
- Leaders are encouraged to promote the success of others, promote teamwork and employee satisfaction.
- Leaders learn how to hire, monitor, correct and terminate when necessary for the health of the team.
- Graduates of this course earn certification in Leadership in Sales & Management
- 42 lessons