- Increase Personal Income by Developing Subprime (Special Finance) Structuring, Presentation & Disclosure Skills!
- Daily Skill Development Exercises Sent to any Mobile Device!
- Advanced Lender Guideline Interpretation Skills - Choose the Best Lender for Every Situation.
- The Reverse Sales Process - Lining Up Customers for the Right Vehicles From the Start.
- 100% CSI with All Subprime Customers to Obtain Unprecedented Referrals from Friends.
- Skills for Obtaining and Interpreting Proof of Income, Proof of Residence, Time on Job and Residence Verifications, Tax Return Interpretations used by Lenders prior to Final Delivery of Vehicle.
- Better Manage Bankruptcy, Charge-offs, Judgements, First Time Buyers, Self Employed, and Other Loan Underwriting Challenges that Provide Exceptional Profit and Relationship Opportunities!
- Make More Deals, More Profits, and More Relationships with Special Finance Expertise.
- Faster Funding and Contract in Transit Management for Maximum Cash Flow.
- Graduates of this course earn certification in Subprime (Special Finance) Structures, Presentations & Disclosures
- 56 lessons
- Sub-Prime Review: Subprime Guidelines Terms, Definitions, and Lending Practices (46 minutes)
- Sub-Prime Review: Ch2 (27 minutes, 40 seconds)
- Special Finance Loan Underwriting Guideline (1 page)
- Student Textbook Section 2 (67 pages)
- Student Workbook Section 2 (126 pages)
- Sub-Prime Review: Lender Selection based on Customer Credit Profiles, Vehicle, and Stipulations (42 minutes, 48 seconds)
DMS (Advent Training) with Subprime Structures and Calculations for Advance, Income, Debt Ratios and Other Factors
Advanced Subprime Training - Advanced Credit Bureau Analysis and Lending Guideline Interpretation Skill Development Exercises
Subprime Business Skill Development - Real Deals, Credit Application, Credit Bureau, Vehicle Selection, Loan Stipulations, DMS entry, Lender Guidelines, Maximization Exercises
- Cantrell Deal: Ch1 (56 Minutes, 01 Second)
- Cantrell Deal (Cont): Ch2 (13 Minutes, 37 Seconds)
- Cantrell Deal (Cont): Ch3 (32 Minutes, 34 Seconds)
- Cantrell Deal Advent Ch4 (17 Minutes, 38 Seconds)
- Jason Brown Deal: Ch5 (32 Minutes, 44 Seconds)
- Jason Brown Deal (Cont): Ch6 (23 Minutes)
- Jason Brown Deal Advent Ch 7 (22 Minutes, 3 Seconds)
- Sub-Prime Guidelines (Exam #2)
- Norman Bates Deal: Ch1 (17 Minutes, 29 Seconds)
- Norman Bates Deal (Cont): Ch2 (20 Minutes, 8 Seconds)
- Norman Bates Deal Advent Ch3 (17 Minutes, 29 Seconds)
- Sub-Prime Guidelines (Exam #3)
- Student Textbook Section 4 (17 Pages)
- Student Workbook Section 4 (128 Pages)
- Gloria Perera Deal: Ch1 (41 Minutes, 15 Seconds)
- Gloria Perera Deal Advent Ch2 (10 Minutes, 46 Seconds)
Proof of Income Stipulations - Lender interpretation methods using pay stubs, tax returns, and bank statements - and how lenders identify phony proof of income.
- Income Calculations: Ch5 (35 Minutes, 36 Seconds)
- Clifford Martin Deal: Ch6 (25 Minutes, 38 Seconds)
- Clifford Martin Deal Advent Ch7 (13 Minutes, 5 Seconds)
- Robert Martin Deal: Ch8 (34 Minutes, 2 Seconds)
- Robert Martin Deal Advent Ch1 (18 Minutes, 42 Seconds)
- Jim Hughes Deal: Ch2 (32 Minutes, 56 Seconds)
- Jim Hughes Deal Advent Ch3 (12 Minutes, 52 Seconds)
- 16-18 Payslips.pdf (3 Pages)
- Sub-Prime Loan Underwriting (Exam #4)
- Student Textbook Section 5 (18 Pages)
- Student Workbook Section 5 (102 Pages)
- Loan Underwriting: Ch1 (25 Minutes, 12 seconds)
- Jesse Martin Deal: Ch2 (34 Minutes, 6 Seconds)
- Jesse Martin Deal Advent Ch3 (18 Minutes, 29 Seconds)
- Special Finance Set-Up: Ch4 (17 Minutes, 26 Seconds)
- Special Finance (Cont): Ch5 (10 Minutes, 17 Seconds)
Skill Verifications - Interpreting credit bureau information according to lender interpretation rules, deal structure calculations, setting up a subprime department, and other subprime lending skills
- Sub-prime Experian Credit Profile (Exam #5)
- Sub-prime Equifax Credit Profile (Exam #6)
- Special Finance Best Practices Whitepaper (13 Pages)
- Special Finance Best Practices Exam
- Special Finance Best Practices Evaluation Questions
- Your Turn - How can Special Finance help you?
- Please Rate Subprime Structures, Presentations & Disclosures
“Special Financing I rate excellent. This course allowed me to understand specifically what subprime lending guidelines are, how to interpret the credit bureaus and how to view the app from the subprime lenders standpoint. Also, having a clearer understanding on each will help to sell the lender. Will this assist in the effort of selling more cars? Yes! Excellent! Good information all around. The setup of the course was easy to follow and I would recommend this to any person with 2 days into the business or 20 years in.”
Jonathan Kaaihue, Finance Manager
“I am the GM. I think this was an excellent course and all desk and F&I Managers should be required to watch and learn it. Again, by having a great understanding of special F&I and knowing the bank programs you can structure a deal that will be very hard to TD. You have to know your programs and what bank you are designing the deal to go to up front.”
Allan Jose, General Manager
“This is a very excellent course, and I know that I will benefit from it, much more so, for my dealership. I have already achieved improved closing ratio, improved gross, improved CSI, and happy customers.”
Willford Solancho, Professional Salesperson
Increase understanding of how to capture more of the local market share (including customers with less than perfect credit). This course provides detailed loan underwriting training, including training for structuring special finance loans. Special Finance training includes a "blue print" for setting up a special finance department, including marketing plans, inventory suggestions, and sales processes. Best practices are also provided to help maximize closing ratios and cash flow with sub-prime opportunities, while achieving a fully documented, 100% CSI rating.
Questions? Contact Us!Send a Message
For Dealers, Lenders and Employers Looking to Train a Team, Contact us!
56 Sessions Total
3 Content Sessions
31 Video Sessions
14 File Attachments
0 Feedback Submission Opportunities