- Increase Personal Income Immediately with Daily Lessons sent to any Mobile Device.
- Online Training for F&I Managers (new or experienced) to identify 13 common F&I profit leaks and implement proven solutions.
- Proprietary F&I Process designed to handle ANY F&I situation like a PRO including: Customers in a Hurry, Cash Paying Customers, and Short Term Lease Customers!
- F&I Process ensures 100% VERIFIED Sales and F&I Department CSI 100% of the Time.
- F&I Process that ensures all administrative details are complete before the customer leaves to reduce contracts in transit (CIT's) and costly rewrites (loan underwriting, stipulation reviews, insurance/income/residence verifications, and required federal disclosures).
- Extensive product knowledge training on popular F&I products to increase value in the F&I manager's mind.
- Pricing policies that are compliant and designed to achieve 50% or higher penetration on all F&I products to eligible customers and avoid unfair business practices.
- Interactive "Role Play" events and video presentation reviews to confirm new skills.
- Graduates of this course earn certification in F&I Products and Professional F&I Selling Process and Disclosures
- 91 lessons
- Introduction Video - Verify 100% Sales Department CSI First
- Role Play Example - Verify 100% Sales Dept. CSI before F&I Process Begins
- Will you use the suggestions to achieve 100% Sales Department CSI?
- Test - Verify Sales Department CSI
- Whitepaper - Confirm Deal Points and Establish Attention
- Introduction Video - Verifying the Figures Provided by the Sales Department (3:26)
- Audio - Confirm Deal Points and Establish Attention transitional phrase
- Your Turn - Write out the Transition Phrase Word for Word to Review Figures and Verify the Deal is Closed
- Video - Role Play Example - Confirm deal points and establish attention
- Test - Confirm Deal Points and Establish Attention
- Your Turn - Practice Video Role Playing - Verify 100% Sales CSI and Figures
F&I Process - Review Credit Application(s), Credit Bureau(s) and Stipulations w/ Customer to Reduce Contracts in Transit
- Whitepaper - Review Credit Application/Bureau & Stipulations
- Audio - Review Credit Application/Bureau & Stipulations transitional phrase
- Write out the recommended transitional phrase to review Credit App.
- Video Introduction - Review Credit Application and Credit Bureau
- Role Play Example - Review Credit Application/Bureaus/Stipulations
- Introduction Video - Review Customer Information on Cash Deal
- Role Play Example - Review Credit Application - Cash Customer Scenario
- Video - Role Play - Converting credit union buyer to lease in F&I
- Test - Review Credit Application/Bureau & Stipulations
- Your Turn - Practice Video Role Playing - Review Credit App/Bureau & Stips
F&I Process - Present, Disclose and Endorse DMV and other Peripheral Documents with Objective to Build Relationship prior to Contract Review
- Whitepaper - Disclose & Obtain Signatures for DMV Documents 1
- Whitepaper - Disclose & Obtain Signatures for DMV Documents 2
- Introduction Video - Complete Remaining DMV Documents/Develop Relationship (3:01)
- Video - Role Play Example - Review DMV Docs. Applies to Finance, Cash & Lease (12:19)
- Your Turn - Practice Video Role Playing - Review of the DMV Documents
F&I Process - Gain Permission to Present F&I Product Benefits and Verify 100% F&I Department CSI Rating
- Video Introduction - Price Objections and Option Close
- Video - Role Play Example - How to Handle Objection to New Protected Payment
- Video Introduction - Cash Menu/Package Presentation of Benefits/Close
- Video - Role Play Example - Cash Customer Presentation with Price Disclosure
- Video Introduction - Benefits/Close Tips - Short Term Lease Customers
- Video - Role Play Example - Short Term Lease Presentation with Price Disclosure
- Your Turn - Practice Video Role Playing - Your Product Benefit Package
- Your Turn - Practice Video Role Playing - Product Package Price Disclosures
- Product Training Video - Service Contracts - What is a fair price? (11:33)
- Product Training Video - Service Contracts Win/Win (21:07)
- Product Training Whitepaper - Service Contract Facts and Stats
- Product Training Video - GAP Protection (8:41)
- Product Training Audio - Sample GAP Protection Presentation (1:44)
- Product Training Whitepaper - GAP Protection
- Product Training Whitepaper - Anti Theft Protection
- Product Training Whitepaper - Tire and Wheel/Dent Repair/Key Replacement
- Product Training Video - Appearance Packages/Chemicals (2:49)
- Product Training Whitepaper - Appearance Packages/Chemicals
- Product Training Video - Credit Life/Disability Insurance (11:35)
- Product Training Video - Reasons People Don't Buy Insurance (11:32)
- Product Training Whitepaper - Credit Life/Credit Disability Insurance
- Product Training Whitepaper - Other F&I Products
Complete Process Role Play Videos - Cash Deal, Short Term Lease Deal, and Finance Deal Presentations
“Thanks to the College's Finance Program I have increased my PVR by far, and I'm so excited to say that my income has increased by at least 30%! This course by far is one of the best if not the best I've taken. Every single chapter has different ways to better yourself and to fully understand objections, and also to advise our customers how to protect their investments. If I had to give a ballpark I would say I've increased my PVR by 400-500 per copy, and at times, more. I'm super excited. A big thank you to everyone's contribution!!”
Adrian B., Finance Manager - Galpin Motors
“The training at the College has been critical with my new position as Finance with Galpin Kia. My PVR is a lot higher -- I increased my average by $288.00. So far, this course has been one of the most valuable training courses and is an excellent resource. I will highly recommend it to others.”
Elizabeth Palacios, Finance Manager
“I am the COO of Aloha Auto Group. This is an excellent course and provides real life examples of how to effectively handle the F&I process from start to finish. It is important to verify sales department CSI so that you know your customer is happy and you will eliminate sales issues in your F&I presentation. If you build rapport and a relationship the customer will have more confidence and trust in the benefits you are presenting because he knows you care about him. The presentation is excellent. Nice, clean, non-confrontational...”
Russel Wong, COO
“I have been a Finance Manager at Galpin Ford for 12 years. I was able to increase my PVR over $230 over my previous 60-day average and maintain that increase for two consecutive months, qualifying me to be honored with the Master's Certification on my diploma. The finance product sales process developed by the College has many valuable tools and techniques. I enjoyed the amount of detail that went into each course, the provided examples on the specific processes and procedures, and how it took you through the beginning to the end of the entire process. Even after many years in the finance department this is the first course that I have been exposed to with this material that represents such a successful explanation.”
Janet Lazar, Finance Manager
“The F&I Products and Presentation courses are excellent. Last month my income per unit increased $130 over my yearly average. I am finding this course very useful and a great source for learning new things to which I trust as it is coming from the best of the best. I find our customers really appreciate that fact that we care about their experience...”
Jeremy Chick, F&I Manager
“I have been a Finance Manager for 5 years at Galpin Ford and have done many other courses, but this F&I one is certainly the best. I give it an Excellent rating. Since I graduated the College, I have increased my PVR by $70.00. I firmly agree with the processes taught and believe respecting your customer and loving them brings more business through them.”
Sam Malik, Finance Manager
“I rate the F&I Course at the College excellent. There is a lot of great information in the course and the processes are solid. This process promotes getting the customer thru the buying experience with confidence, making sure that they have all the information, great deal, and an excellent experience. Because of this training, I increased my PVR at least $200. The CSI form provided in the course is a great guideline to ensure the customer experience and address any issues before going through the finance process. It offers you a good guideline to use and adapt for your process with your customers.”
Jim Knight, Finance Manager
“The F&I course is excellent. I definitely would highly recommend this training class to everyone who is in the Car Business. I think it is one of the best courses I ever had. It will help me to improve and bring in more gross for the dealer. After I completed the training, I raised my PVR by 29%, increasing it $250 per copy. Thank you very much for all your help.”
Fernando Bolanos, Finance Manager
“I have worked as a Finance Manager for 16 years. I have had many training programs and courses over that time, and my goal for this training was to honestly represent my products and the company I work for, increase my per car average, and have fun while doing it. The College's Proprietary F&I Sales Process course is excellent, and I would highly recommend it to other people in the field, either looking to learn the trade or get better at it. By using these methods and since I have graduated the College, I have increased my income $219 per unit. It is a clear straight forward process that if done properly and systematically, it will eliminate issues, keeping customers happy, the dealer protected, and lead you to the end without any problems, increasing profits mostly every time. Thank you for everything.”
Alex Elias, Finance Manager
“I have more than 10 years of automotive experience, and even worked for an F&I product company that conducted F&I training for dealers that sold their products (Southwest Dealer Services). I decided to enroll in the College of Automotive Management to increase my skill level at Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine, CA. The online course provided by the College was more detailed and provided much more explanation than any other F&I training I had ever experienced (or delivered) and has helped me maintain a per car average over $1,200 per unit, with happy customers.”
Joseph Claytor, Finance Manager
“I have been in Finance for the past 5 years at Galpin Ford (#1 Ford Dealership in the World for 29 consecutive years). I rate the F&I Course excellent. By following these procedures, every single time a customer comes in to finance every detail will be explained. Customer are then happy, feel comfortable, and will trust you in a way that they know you are looking for their best interest. After I completed the training, I increased my PVR by $125 per unit. I loved the scripts, thought it was a great course, and felt it really benefited me. This training helped, and I would recommend it to others.”
Carlos Alfaro, Finance Manager
“Because of CAM I have much less stress, a much higher level of customer service, and have had an increase to $2,701 PVR. Now I am going for the "Elite" award recognition at my current dealership (Crown Kia).”
Derric Pettiway, Finance Manager
“I have been a Finance Manager for 10 years at Galpin Premier (highline dealership) and have been one of the top-producing managers for the Company over the past 6 years. This is a really great course, and I believe everyone should take it. I increased my PVR $100 after completing it, and it truly benefited me and my business. I love how compliant it is, how it helps to have repeat customers, a better relationship with them, and higher CSI. It also helped me to understand and work subprime deals better. I have had a lot of F&I training over the years, and this one was really good. I rate it excellent, and I would highly recommend this course to others.”
Tony Samyee, Finance Manager
“2.5 years into my F&I position at the Auto Gallery (Porsche) I decided to enroll into CAM's online program. At the time I was making $100K per year. I am making over double what I once was... (about $250,000 per year) and I owe much of it to the help of CAM. I loved that CAM taught me how to sell because no one ever had. No one taught me about leasing or subprime or anything of the like -- except CAM. From my experience and success, I recommend that this training be for ALL F&I managers, and even salespersons.”
Kaye Lammy, Finance Manager
“I have been employed by Galpin Honda for 3 years and have been in Finance for 2. My goal was to increase my PVR by $200, and ever since I set that goal, I believe that I have exceeded it. When I compare this course to others I believe that College of Automotive Management courses are more realistic and down to the point, and it covers real story examples that are much better than just theories. I rate this course excellent.”
Artin Mardiroos, Finance Manager
“I started working at Galpin in 1999, and have been in Finance for the past 5 years. I rate the F&I Course excellent. By following these procedures, every single time a customer comes in to finance every detail will be explained. Customer are then happy, feel comfortable, and will trust you in a way that they know you are looking for their best interest. After I completed the training, I increased by PVR by $125 per unit. I loved the scripts, thought it was a great course, and felt it really benefited me. This training helped, and I would recommend it to others.”
Carlos Alfaro, Finance Manager
“I rate this course as 'Excellent' and would highly recommend it to others. I rated the course the way I did because I believe it to be a very important aspect to the overall sale of a car. All parties involved, including the customer, the sales person, the finance manager and the dealership win! The sales person can have confidence that their customer will be protected and will also give great referrals and repeat business after the sale. The finance manager benefits because they are helping the sales staff retain a valued customer for future business and referrals, generating greater profits for the dealership and themselves personally while also protecting the customer. It is a win win for everyone. The course was very helpful to me as it showed alternative ways to present and overcome challenges when offering additional service products to a customer. It allows me to really have confidence and peace of mind when presenting these products because they are for the greater good for the customer.”
Herby C. Heiney III, Finance Manager
100% happy customers verified 100% of the time!
Employees learn how important F&I's role is to confirm and ensure every customer is 100% happy with the sales department and process before the F&I presentation begins. Then, after the F&I presentation is over, F&I confirms the customer understands all of the terms and conditions of their purchase and is happy with the F&I manager and F&I department too before they leave the dealership. The College provides 100% CSI verification forms that can be used to document the customer's satisfaction and place in each customer file before they leave.
100% happy customers buy more F&I products and write more 5 star reviews!
As you can imagine, happy customers buy more F&I products. If they are not happy for any reason, finding out immediately before the F&I process begins will give power to the management team to resolve customer concerns and make the customer happy before they leave. This procedure will virtually eliminate customers from writing negative reviews online and help the dealership gather more 5 store reviews to enhance their online reputation.
Experienced F&I Managers are positive about the College's proprietary F&I sales process!
The proprietary F&I sales process taught by the College is built on the principle of loving others by selling without deception in a compliant manner. F&I managers and former F&I Managers that have taken the course confirm that they AGREE with the proprietary F&I process recommended by the College.
Questions? Contact Us!Send a Message
For Dealers, Lenders and Employers Looking to Train a Team, Contact us!
91 Sessions Total
7 Content Sessions
51 Video Sessions
18 File Attachments
2 Feedback Submission Opportunities